Purpose: The purpose of the MSA is to foster a strong bond amongst Muslim students of different origin, nationality and ethnicity. We strive to provide the Tufts community with various services, such as:
- Fostering a greater understanding of Islam for Muslims and non-Muslims, alike.
- Disseminating Islamic knowledge amongst students that would help enrich their faith and develop themselves further to become even better.
- Offering social events throughout the year.
- Organizing community service programs to serve the Greater Boston Community.
- Clearing common misconceptions about Islam and presenting the religion in its true light for all to see
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Ala Ali (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, check out our Facebook Page!