Questions or Concerns? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com!
The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) was incorporated in 1972.
The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) has had a longstanding goal for over 40 years to promote, aid and support the academic and social environment of minority students. SNDA strives to establish opportunities for its members to develop stronger alliances amongst one another while developing a sense of community, aiding in the advancement of minority students within the field of dentistry.
At Tufts University, the SNDA’s main concern is making sure that the adjustments needed to thrive in the dental school environment are made to foster the successful matriculation of our members through the four-year program. Through study/help groups, open discussions, and social events, the members of the SNDA support each other in maintaining good mental health and achieving academic success. The group also recognizes the need for awareness of good oral health care in the community. Through mentorship programs and other volunteer services, the SNDA at Tufts serves the mission of the national association.
Events to be on the lookout for:
- Welcome Dinner
- Impressions day
- SNDA Panel for D23s
- Tri-Dental dinner
- Black History Month Dinner
- Christmas Party
- Paint Night
- Game Night
- Bowling Night
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Jeanette Sabir Holloway
- President: Daniel Boateng (D22)
- Vice President: Kristopher Crawford (D22)
- President Elect: Gabrielle Milton (D23)
- Vice President Elect: Loreal Williams (D23)
- Secretary: Rah-Taja Doggett (D22)
- Treasurer: Keith January (D22)
- Community Service Chair: Ashley Makala (D23)
- Co-Diversity Initiatives Officers: Takiya Jefferson (D22) & Justice Johnson (D22)
- Co-Diversity Initiatives Officers Elect: Edwin Scott (D23) & Ariana Smith (D23)