• To focus on preservation of Iranian culture, education, and social events.
• To gain knowledge and advice from Iranian dentists that have made an impact in their communities as a provider.
• To foster interdisciplinary alliances and interactions through volunteer initiatives.
• To create a sense of identity for students who are away from family and friends during cultural holidays.
- Identify and develop potential alliances with other dental schools in MA that have a Persian or Iranian American organization for networking.
- “Lunch and Learn” with Iranian faculty at TUSDM.
- Winter Solstice (Yaldā) event
- Nowruz (Persian New Year) event
- “13 bedar” event
2022-2023 E-board Contacts
President: Amir-reza Blooki, D25 (email@example.com)
Vice President: Sima Kasraie, D25 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Michael Shamouil, D26 (Michael.email@example.com)
Secretary: Pariya Nafari Mehranjani, D25 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Social Coordinator: Neda Ghias, D25 (email@example.com)
D26 Liaison: Mehrad Talebian, D26 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
D25 Liaison: Sara Darvishiabyaneh, D25 (email@example.com)
D24 Liaison: Saghi Sarmadi, D24 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
D23 Liaison: Setareh Sepasi, D23 (Setareh.email@example.com)
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Marmar Mesgarzadeh