According to recent incoming class statistics ~40% of students from each incoming class identify themselves as Asian/Pacific Islander. This figure illuminates the integral role that the Asian population plays in the Tufts Dental community. Established in 2008, the Asian Dental Organization was founded on the premise of actively engaging in community outreach to the greater Boston community.
The Asian Dental Organization serves as the primary Asian-American-interest organization at TUSDM. ADO aims to promote social, educational, and professional relationships between the Asian-American dental community and the greater Boston area.
Some of our past community service events include
- Multicultural Fair
- Mid-autumn Festival
- Lunar New Year
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Daniel Lee
- President – Maggie Wu (D22)
- President Elect – Eric Lin (D23)
- Vice President –
- Secretary – Angeline Nguyen (D22)
- Treasurer – Darien Lam (D22)
- Social Chair – Paula Phu (D23)
- Historian – Gina Kim (D22)
- D23 Liaison – Tim Lo (D23)
- Community Service Chair – Alicia Lo (D23)