D26 Class Election Information
Please save the dates for the following sessions relating to the D26 class elections. Even if you do not intend to run for an elected position, it is highly encouraged you to attend the two information sessions. TUSDM students are voting representatives of many committees in the school, and the administration works very closely with the class executive board in making important decisions impacting your class. The information sessions will provide information about how your elected class leadership will represent you and what qualities make a good representative in each role. These meetings will be recorded and made available to your class for viewing.
Save the Dates!
- Wednesday, September 14th:
- Committee Representative Information Session, 4:00-5:00 pm (via Zoom)
- Class Officer Information Session, 5:00-6:00 pm (via Zoom)
- Join Zoom Meeting https://tufts.zoom.us/j/99102549780?pwd=bmtrdFpIS01FUlgyMHJwbEcvL0NTUT09
- Wednesday, September 14th: Election signup sheets will be posted online at 6:00 pm (The link to the form will be provided after the meeting)
- Friday, September 16th: Election signups will close, and I will send a list of the nominees at 4 pm
- Thursday, September 15th 4:15 – 5:30 pm Nancy Marks’ Speechwriting and presentation support session. Optional. (Come on time/leave when you want.) RSVP to Nanc at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan on attending.
- Thursday, September 29th: D26 Class elections, 12:00- 1:00 pm (in Merritt Auditorium)
Note: If you plan to run, please remember that your speech will be capped at 2 minutes maximum, and no media (PowerPoints, videos, etc.) will be permitted. You may only run for one position. Dainya Hannan will explain the election process in more detail during the information sessions.
Please email Dainya Hannan, Associate Director of Student Affairs with any questions.