Hello student org leaders! Dental Central is in the process of updating all student org pages. In efforts to make navigating all of the student org pages simpler and to increase engagement within the TUSDM student body, we are requesting all student orgs to submit the following:
- an updated list of your current eboard members (Position: Name, Class Year (email))
- student org mission statement and/or an about summary
- a list of events you’ve hosted or plan to host (about 3-5 events)
- your organization’s social media accounts and/or national affiliate websites
- at least 3 images to post on your student page (if possible)
Your student org page is where students, faculty, staff and alumni visit to stay connected and to see what your organization has to offer. So the Dental Central Team can’t wait to see what you all have to share. Please have the TUSDM Student Org Google Form completed by Friday, August 27th.
Click Here: TUSDM Student Org Page Info Form – 2021-22
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Email email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have.
Below are images of the current layout of all of the student org pages. Please refer to the image as a template on what to include on your student org page.