During the month of March, Tufts University is celebrating Global Tufts Month. This year’s theme is Welcoming All Voices: Global Perspectives on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice.
Here is a sampling of a few of the exciting events that will take place:
- · Norris and Margery Bendetson EPIIC International Symposium: China and the World
- · Black Womyn’s Empowerment Conference
- · “A Day in the Life” of Young Makers in Kathmandu
- · Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the Research Enterprise in Sudan
- · Roots and Routes: Community-building in the Diaspora
- · Critical Thinkers, Critical Times Speaker Series: Black Lives Matter Around the World
- · Podcasting Diversity: A Vietnamese-German Perspective
It’s not too late to submit an event! Anyone organizing an event – whether it is an already scheduled event or an event especially organized for Global Tufts Month – can add it to the Global Month calendar by submitting the event and marking it “Global Tufts Month.” All events will be promoted on the Global Month calendar on the Global Tufts website to encourage attendance across the University.
Provost and Senior Vice President
Senior International Officer and Associate Provost