Due Monday at 11 a.m.
Thanksgiving often calls to mind the people in our lives who have been helpful to us during the year, so Tufts is preparing a website to share the gratitude of our community members for one another at Thanksgiving. It will be in a similar format to the congratulatory videos for our graduates—and advice for the incoming undergraduates.
If you’d like to send a message of thanks to a fellow Tufts community member/group who has made your life a little better this year, we’d like to help. Some ideas include:
- those who offered encouragement at particularly challenging moments throughout the past few months
- those who offered kindness and patience when we needed it most
- those who worked hard to support us
It’s easy to contribute:
- Record a 10-15 second video (max) with a message of gratitude to an individual or a group.
- Record it on your phone or in Zoom—whatever you like.
- Horizontal/landscape format will display best on our website.
- Video must be under 30MB
- Submit your video online
no later than 11 am, Monday, November 16th
During the week of Thanksgiving, we’ll take care of sharing the video with the Tufts community member(s) who is/are the intended recipient of your message.
Thank you for considering being a part of this special effort during the Thanksgiving season. We appreciate the leadership of the Tufts University Communications and Marketing office, which is coordinating and leading this effort for all of the schools and units at Tufts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Beth Tallett at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org