D24’s: please save the dates for the following sessions relating to your class elections. Even if you do not intend to run for an elected position, please consider attending the two information sessions. The information sessions will provide information about how your elected class leadership will represent you, and what qualities make for a good representative in each role. Please see the attached document below for a full listing of the positions with descriptions for review in advance of the info sessions. Speeches will be capped at 2 minutes maximum and no media (PowerPoints, videos, etc.) will be permitted.
- Tuesday August 18th: Class Officer Information Session, 4:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday August 25th: Election signup sheets will be posted online, 9 am
- Tuesday August 25th: Committee Representative Information Session, 4:30-5:30 pm
- Tuesday September 1st: Election signups will close and I will send a list of the nominees at 4 pm
- Thursday September 3rd: D24 Class elections, 4:00-5:30 pm
To support those running for office, Nancy Marks will host a speech and presentation writing workshop. Date TBA
Class Officer & Committee Rep Position Descriptions <<<<<< CLICK HERE to view the document with details for each positions!