Volunteer with the National MS Society in Boston!
Select an event name, below, to be redirected to the volunteer registration page.
Contact email@example.com, 781-693-5113 for more information.
Climb to the Top MS: Boston, Saturday March 7, 2020
- 6:30am-12:30pm @ 200 Clarendon Tower, Boston, MA (Previously the John Hancock Tower)
- Support our first official fundraiser of 2020!
- We’re expecting 700-1,000 participants to climb 61 flights closer to a world free of MS!
- Volunteer assignments include: Registration table, Stair support team, Finish line cheering, First-aid, and More!
- Register here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/msclimbvolunteers20
Strides Against MS: Boston Marathon, Monday April 20, 2020
- Support our marathon team during pre-event trainings and celebrations and on Marathon day!
- Photographers and set-up assistants needed on Marathon Monday!
Walk MS: Boston, Sunday, April 5, 2020
- 6:00am-12:00pm, Boston University’s Nickerson Field
- Support our largest Walk MS site in Greater New England!
- Volunteer assignments include: VIP/Sponsor assistants, Registration, Event greeters, Route cheering, Finish line team, and More!
- Register here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/bostonvolunteers20
Bike MS: Cape Cod Getaway, Saturday June 27-Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Assignment times vary with location
- Start Area is at Blue Cross/Blue Shield in Quincy, MA
- Other volunteer assignments are available at rest stop sites along route in the South Shore and Cape Cod!
- Register here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/ccgvolunteers20
Office Volunteer Opportunities, Ongoing
- Waltham, MA office and remote opportunities
- Volunteers assist with event prep, mailings, recruitment phone calls, data entry, etc…
- We love to accommodate volunteers on a regular schedule, or anyone looking for a 1-time service opportunity!
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with interest OR call 781.693.5105