Beacon Hill Day is upon us (MAY 1st)!
Dentists and students will be going to talk to our elected officials to help pass laws that will protect our profession!
Do you need to know anything about lobbying before you go?
No! MDS will give you all the talking points and also give you a rundown of what these issue are and why they are important to us as we practice dentistry.
What we will be talking about:
- Costs shifting within the delivery of Dental Care
- Making sure that dental benefit corporations have transparency
- Reforming licensure exams
- Anesthesia coverage for children
- Adults on Mass Health to obtain more benefits
What will the day look like?
- 8:30- 9 Registration and Check-in
- 9- 10:45 Breakfast and Issue briefing (free meal)
- 10:45 – 11 Walk to the State House
- 11- 12:30 Individual meetings with Legislators
- 12:30 – 2:30 Lunch time and Afternoon Agenda (free meal)
Is it going to be worth it?
Yes! Lobbying is fun – and that’s a fact.
It’s not too late to register! http://cqrcengage.com/madental/app/register?0&m=391263 Come to the Hill and see how you can make a difference.
I hope to see you there! Please reach out to me with any questions!