Applications being accepted until March 1, 2017
Email email@example.com for further details.
- The Program Participant shall be required to identify a research topic that is relevant to both dental education and to broader oral health policy.
- Possible areas of inquiry include, but are not limited to: oral health care utilization among specific populations, the distribution and subsequent activity of dental school graduates, the relationship of dental providers to ACO’s, etc.
- During their three month participation in the Program, the program participant will be expected to work a standard 35 hour week on researching the designated area of inquiry, with the goal of preparing a comprehensive written Report summarizing their findings.
- The Program Participant will be released from other teaching or clinical obligations to TUSDM during the term of the Program. Regular salary and benefits will be provided.
- The Program Participant must be a TUSDM faculty member, at least 0.6 FTE (three days), in good standing.