We need your help!
Now that we have settled into the year, it is time for student groups update or create their Dental Central pages so that students and faculty can learn more about your groups and know the correct people to contact! Find your group HERE and check out your page to see if your group’s information is up to date.
Updating or creating your group’s Dental Central page, is easy! Just e-mail email@example.com to let us know what you want on your page, and we’ll get it up for you. Here are some things you definitely want to have on your page:
- Formal name of your organization and any abbreviation, eg. HDA (Hispanic Dental Association) or Prosthodontics Club
- Mission statement/About us
- Executive board members and their e-mail addresses
- Faculty advisors and their e-mail addresses
- Links to social media, like Facebook or Instagram
- Pictures, eg. logo, photo of members or activity, etc
- Anything else you want to include
You can be as specific as you want regarding formatting. You can even send us a template of how you want your page to look.
Thank you for helping us make Dental Central the best it can be!