ATTEND THE SCHWEITZER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE: SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Read on for event and application details.
TUSDM’s Dept. of Public Health and the Dept. of Student Affairs are pleased to offer FIVE scholarships for this exciting one-day conference!
The annual Schweitzer Leadership Conference is an unparalleled opportunity for established and emerging professionals with an interest in building healthier communities to learn from leaders who are shaping the way we think, talk, and act when it comes to health equity, health care, social change, and public policy.
Topics for plenaries and breakout sessions include:
- Expanding Access to Health Care for Minority Cancer Patients
- Health Equity: The 21st Century Schweitzer Call to Service
- Oral Health Is More than a Smile: A Conversation with Ralph Fuccillo
- Election Projection: What’s Next for the Affordable Care Act
- Community Health Centers: Laboratories for Health Equity and Quality Care
- Marketing Bootcamp: How to Share Your Story, Gain Media Attention, and Reach Donors
- Art: A Gateway to Cultural Humility
- The Conversation: Making Health Care Decisions Before It’s Too Late
- Scaling Up: Schweitzer Project Goes National
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network in an intimate setting with experienced leaders, acclaimed innovators, and emerging professionals who share your interest in building healthier communities.
When: November 5, 2016
Where: Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm Breakfast & Registration begins at 8am
To Apply for a scholarship:
Please send your name, class year and a TWO PARAGRAPH statement of interest to Nancy Marks by Tuesday, Oct 25. Please include:
- Why you want to attend the conference
- In what ways do you see giving back to the TUSDM community
We will let folks know who was selected by Thursday, October 27th!