TUSDM has been selected as one of six dental schools to participate in the 2016 ADA Health Literacy Essay Contest!
This contest is sponsored by the American Dental Association and open to 3rd-year dental students at participating dental schools only.
– Topic: Sweetened Beverages and Their Effect on Oral Health
– Target Audience: readers of ADA’s consumer website – www.mouthhealthy.org
Please see the attached flyer for more information on contest goals, essay requirements, and winning prizes.
Official contest rules found here: http://www.ada.org/en/public-programs/health-literacy-in-dentistry
- October 1, 2016 – Deadline for Students to submit essays to Professor Dolan.
- November 15, 2016– Deadline for TUSDM to submit three winning entries to the ADA.
- January 2017– ADA will announce the winning essay.
All complete submissions should be sent to Kathryn.Dolan@tufts.edu by Oct. 1, 2016.