The annual Schweitzer Leadership Conference is an unparalleled opportunity for established and emerging professionals with an interest in building healthier communities to learn from leaders who are shaping the way we think, talk, and act when it comes to health equity, health care, social change, and public policy.
Thanks to scholarships provided offered by the Dept.’s of Student Affairs and Public Health, five student leaders will be attending Schweitzer’s Leadership Conference on Oct. 24 free of charge. Keep an eye out for their reflections at the end of the month!
Here’s a snap shot of some of their community service work at TUSDM!
- Anna Bak, D17 and Asian Dental Organization, Delta Sigma Delta and AAPD
- Jackie Liu, D19 and Community Service Co-Chair Class of 2019
- Sandy Lor, D18 and AAWD Community Service Chair, and global service learning
- Micheline Moini, D18 and active in AAWD and AO
- Mijung Myung, D18 and global service learning