TUSDM’s Dept. of Public Health and the Dept. of Student Affairs are pleased to offer 6-8 scholarships for this exciting one-day conference!
The annual Schweitzer Leadership Conference is an unparalleled opportunity for established and emerging professionals with an interest in building healthier communities to learn from leaders who are shaping the way we think, talk, and act when it comes to health equity, health care, social change, and public policy.
Schweitzer Leadership Conference in Boston.
. Topics for plenaries and breakout sessions include:
- Innovative models of care for populations who are low-income or homeless
- Collaborative care models for children with mental health care needs
- Scaling up pilot programs to statewide health interventions
- Skill-building sessions, such as group facilitation, story-telling, and creating an organizational culture of humility in service
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network in an intimate setting with experienced leaders, acclaimed innovators, and emerging professionals who share your interest in building healthier communities! Click here for more details.
When: October 24, 2015
Where: Marriott Courtyard Hotel, 275 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm Breakfast & Registration begins at 8am
To Apply for a scholarship: Please send your name, class year and a TWO PARAGRAPH letter of interest to email@example.com by FRIDAY, Oct 2. Please include:
- Why you want to attend the conference
- In what ways do you see giving back to the TUSDM community