Submit an Event or Calendar listing
- Click the green “+ Post to Calendar” icon on the left-hand menu or on the calendar page.
- E-mail email@example.com with questions regarding events
- How to Post and View Events on DC (PDF)
- How to Make DC Work For You (PDF)
Submit Front Page posts, reflections, student page updates, spotlights, photos, etc.
- The “Front Page” is the home screen of DC where you see all the articles. Here, you can share past experiences, promote upcoming events, post updates on your student organization, and anything else you can think of!
- To submit reflections on past community service events, click the green “+ Submit Event Documentation” form on the left-hand menu.
- To submit all other Front Page posts, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact text and photos that you want posted.
- If you would like to promote an event both on the Front Page and on the calendar, please indicate so in your e-mail submission.
Best practices for posting on Dental Central
- In general, all posts are up within 24-48 hours. Please plan accordingly!
- Best to submit your event or post by Friday the week before in order to have it highlighted in our weekly email: This Week in Dental Central.
- We love pictures… send the names and classes of those in the photos so we can highlight your efforts!
- If you are working with children, please fill out the Photo Release Form first.
All events and activities posted on Dental Central must uphold TUSDM’s commitment to professionalism, thus social events which take place off-campus in a bar or nightclub setting will be subject to review by the DC Advisory Board.