The Student National Dental Association (SNDA) was incorporated in 1972.
The purpose of the organization is to encourage minority dental students in their endeavors towards a dental career. The mission remains the same, to promote minority enrollment, to deliver improved healthcare to the underserved, to help sustain mentally healthy environments for dental students, and to educate students of their social, moral, and ethical obligations.
At Tufts University, the SNDA’s main concern is making sure that the adjustments needed to thrive in the dental school environment are made to foster the successful matriculation of our members through the four-year program. Through study/help groups, open discussions, and social events, the members of the SNDA support each other in maintaining good mental health and achieving academic success. The group also recognizes the need for awareness of good oral health care in the community. Through mentorship programs and other volunteer services, the SNDA at Tufts serves the mission of the national association.
SNDA Impressions Day
Impressions day 2018 date: November 10th 2018
Early Bird Registration:
$35 – High School Students $40 College Students
After November 3rd:
$40 – High School Students $45 College Students
Please purchase your tickets here: https://bit.ly/2M8UTcS
- President: Gabriel Thomas (D21)
- Vice President: Konstance Joseph (D21)
- Secretary: Camila Flach (D21)
- Treasurer: Kameca Shields (D21)
- Diversity Initiatives Officer: Chelsea Straughn (D20)
- Diversity Initiatives Officer: Elect: Tyler Brown (D21) and Tyrell Fridie (D21)
- Community Service Committee Chair: Heather Smith (D20)
- Director of Media and Mass Communications: Mehran Payandeh (D21)
- Welcome Committee Chair: Chardai Lyde (D21)
- Academic Committee Chair: Dr. Holloway (SNDA Advisor)