We welcome all students regardless of your post-grad plans. Periodontics is the foundation of all aspects of dentistry and is important to all of us. Join us and learn more!
What’s PSC all about?
Our goal is to expand the knowledge and exposure of its members to the field of Periodontology with the help of Tufts faculty and PG students, guest speakers, and its own student members
What’s in it for me?
Gain a better understanding of:
- Types of procedures performed in the field of Periodontology
- Cases being treated at Tufts
- And what to expect as a practicing periodontist
Establish a support network:
- Tufts Perio faculty
- Tufts PG residents
- Each other!
What’s in store this year…
Meetings on important topics such as:
- The importance of periodontology in the general practice
- How to decide to become a specialist
- Implantology and other perio specialty procedures
- Applying for residency
- Cutting edge technology talks
- Perio Select Program for Tufts UG students
2016-2017 Executive Board
Resident Advisor: Dr. Angie Wang (D14, PG18)