According to recent incoming class statistics ~40% of students from each incoming class identify themselves as Asian/Pacific Islander. This figure illuminates the integral role that the Asian population plays in the Tufts Dental community. Established in 2008, the Asian Dental Organization was founded on the premise of actively engaging in community outreach to the greater Boston community.
The Asian Dental Organization serves as the primary Asian-American-interest organization at TUSDM. ADO aims to promote social, educational, and professional relationships between the Asian-American dental community and the greater Boston area.
- Multicultural Fair
- Mid-autumn Festival
- Lunar New Year
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Daniel Lee
- President – Alexis Yip (D21)
- Vice President – Irene Lang (D21)
- Secretary – Jenny Wong (D21)
- Treasurer – Maggie Wu (D22)
- Historian – Angeline Nguyen (D22)
- Community Service – Ping Zeng (D20)