American Dental Education Association (ADEA)
ADEA is a national organization that leads the dental education community to address contemporary issues in dental academics. Every dental school in the US and Canada are member institutions of ADEA. The ADEA is composed of several different Councils that function together. The Council of Students is the part of ADEA that serves as the national voice of students in this organization. Membership institutions are encouraged to maintain 2-4 student delegates to serve in the Council of Students.
ADEA Core Values:
- Promoting and Improving Excellence in All Aspects of Dental Education.
- Building Partnerships in Support of and Advocating for the Needs of Dental Education.
- Serving the Individual Needs of Members and Institutions.
- Encouraging Communication and Sharing of Information Among the Association’s Members.
- Expanding the Diversity of Dental Education.
- Recognizing the Needs of Those the Association Serves.
- Promoting Oral Health.
- D2017 Class Representative: Kathleen.Molgaard@tufts.edu
- D2018 Class Representative: Tuvy.Phan@tufts.edu
- D2019 Class Representative: Meghan.email@example.com
- D2020 Class Representative: Kalp.Juthani@tufts.edu
- PG Class Representative: Pooyan.Refahi@tufts.edu
- Faculty advisors: Yun.Saksena@tufts.edu, Irina.firstname.lastname@example.org