TUSDM annual student research day. Two floors of pre-doctoral (D20, D19, D18, D17) and post-graduate poster presentations. Over 20 industry vendors. Come learn about ongoing research projects.
Plan to take part in as much as you can:
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
1) Poster viewing and BYOD Peer Engagement, 11:00am – 3:00pm
· Pick up programs at the Registration Table on the 14th floor outside of the CE Office
· Download a QR reader onto your smart phone so that you can easily give feedback to the student presenters!
Each poster will display a QR code that will connect you to an anonymous feedback form. Student will be able to access this feedback immediately after Bates Day!
· Locations of the posters will be as follows:
Simulation Clinic – Dental Materials posters
CE Classroom (DHS 1415) – Clinical Science posters
Rachel’s Amphitheater (DHS 1414) – Public Health posters
Boardroom (DHS 1533) and EAD reception area – Educational Research posters
2) Commercial exhibitors, 11:00am – 3:00pm
· Our commercial sponsors will host tables set up in hallways on the 14th and 15th floors as well as in the 15th floor Alumni Lounge. The list of exhibitors is attached.
3) “Distilling Your Message” Interactive Plenary, Merritt Auditorium, DHS 7, 3:30-5:00pm
· Dr. Robert Milman, Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science – flyer attached
4) Awards Announcement and Reception, 5:00pm, Alumni Lounge, DHS 15
5) Connect on social media! #BatesDay2017 #TUSDM