Show up, Sign up for FREE, Save ADA membership fee & Receive Perks four years in a row until Year 2022!
Whether you are continuing your residency anywhere, or are going into practice in any states, the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) will ensure that you have the support, knowledge and voice to thrive as an oral health champion each day. National Signing Day provides you the opportunity to convert your student ADA/ASDA membership into a tripartite ADA membership so that you can continue to enjoy all the benefits the ADA offers on the national, state and local levels after you graduate regardless anywhere you go!
Signing Day will be: (Lunch Provided!)
Where: Merritt Auditorium
When: Tuesday, March 27th
Time: 12-1:00 p.m
It’s FREE of charge for you to sign up, and you will receive FULL coverage of ADA membership for FREE until 2019! ADA annual membership fee normally costs $532!! For year 2020, 75% off discount will apply to your membership fee, 50% off in 2021, and 25% off in 2022! Missing out this event means you will be paying $532 every year from 2018 to 2022!
Sign up for FREE either in-person on 3/27 or online now (takes only 5 minutes!) with your Tufts email at http://ebusiness.ada.org/membership/signingday.aspx?source=VanityURL
- If you choose to apply online now, show your confirmation email at the National Signing Day on 3/27, and you will receive your graduation gift bag which includes The Chairside Instructor (value up to $105!)
- Save for ADA membership fee, aka FREE for remaining year of 2018 and 2019!
- Receive discounts and perks for four years in a row until year 2022! 75% off discount will apply to your membership fee in 2020, 50% off in 2021, and 25% off in 2022!
- Perks include:
- Travel benefits and discounts to numerous conferences (like Yankee Dental)/CEs throughout the country
- Stay connected and receive publications including: Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA), ADA News, ADA New Dentist News, ADA Professional Product Review, E-communications and alerts, such as our legislative and advocacy publications
- Member access to the ADA Center for Professional Success (recommended for new dentists!)
- No-cost life and disability insurance from ADA Insurance Plans from Great-West Financial (Lunch & Learn on Thursday 3/22 12–1pm, RSVP here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaoRhA8f8va4VIw89STOzHcpKOl-yQdMmkN3-w7-2JOF3-VQ/viewform)
- Health and wellness resources
- Promote oral health through Give Kids A Smile and other access to care initiatives
- Support dental education
- Helping to strengthen the ADA voice in Washington D.C. through advocacy effort
Additionally, once 95% of the class signs up, D18s will receive $500 to their class funds that can be used towards graduation events for everyone!
We hope to see you there on 3/27! Don’t miss out this EXCELLENT opportunity to benefit your transition to practice/residency!