Welcome to the D20 Class Page on Dental Central! As the most diverse class in the School’s history, we boast an incredible range of backgrounds and talents while sharing in our journey here at Tufts Dental. We’re not only students but also artists, athletes, chefs, pet owners, and avid Instagrammers. Most importantly, we are a team brought together by our goals and desire to serve. We’re more than excited to embark on this path and carve out our place in the Tufts family.
Our Eboard is comprised of four class leaders: Alicia Kim (President), Yannis Koroneos (Vice President), Ruby Wagimin (Treasurer), and Randy To (Secretary). They are committed to the class’ best interests and to fostering a positive, cohesive community.
(Left to Right: Randy, Ruby, Alicia, Yannis)
The following students were selected to represent our class on and in various committees and organizations. If you have an inquiry regarding a specific group, please feel free to contact the corresponding representative!
- Patient Care Quality Assurance Committee: Lindsay Hughes
- Curriculum Committee: Anna Lam
- EPC Committee: Matt Shachat
- Risk Safety and Infection Control Committee: Stefane Bourguignon
- Promotions Committee: Samantha Sauers
- Outcomes Assessment Committee: Taylor Van Houten
- Research Committee: David Powers
- Student Library Advisory Committee: Zach Kishbaugh
- ADEA: Kalp Juthani
- ASDA: Airy Choi
- Community Service: Robert Brookings & Gloria Enjuweh
- Health and Wellness: Evanthia Vranas
- Dental Central: Cindy Park
Current Course Liaisons
Each semester, the Executive Board selects a liaison for each course to ensure effective communication between the students and faculty. The course liaisons themselves are D20s chosen from a pool of applicants and are crucial to every term running smoothly.
- Tissue Biology: Ned Gold
- Tissue Injury and Host Defense: Lindsey Chun
- Neuroscience: Susan Harvey
- Cardiovascular System: Craig Holliday
- Pulmonary System and Urinary System: Ben Golub
- Oral Health Promotion: Rob Sheik
- Introduction to Research: Ervin Pejo
- Operative Dentistry: Tony Kim
- Intro to the Dental Patient: Alice Huang