Happy August TUSDM! Swing by the 7th floor and check out the Dental Central board by the 7th floor mailboxes, and the Middle Eastern Dental Society bulletin board by the 7th floor student lounge! Check out photos from their organizations and other interesting events they have planned for the rest of the year!
Student Org Leaders: Sign up to reserve a spot for the bulletin board here!
This will be a fun-filled month to get acquainted to what ASDA is all about! It will be complete with food, raffle prizes, and a chance to talk with many members of our awesome ASDA e-board to learn more about the organization, how you can get involved, and what ASDA can do for you throughout your time at Tufts!
Social Week (8/5-8/10)
- Raffle Prize Everyday by social media challenges
- Tabling outside of 7th floor student lounge (8/5-8/6)
- Social at Howl at the Moon 6-11pm (8/9)a
Community Service Week (8/12-8/17)
- Cards for a Cause (8/15: 4-5pm)
- Tabling: SSC, Hale House, NECHV (8/12-8/14)
- Farmer’s Market/Garden Mixer
Advocacy Week (8/19-8/24)
Wellness Week (8/26-8/31)
- Yogurt Parfait Night
- Wellness Event TBD
- Table Box/Locker Organization (8/26)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Airy Choi (email@example.com)
Saturday, September 7th; 10:00 – 3:00 pm
Event location/venue name: TUSDM
Organizer Contact name: Matthew Finkelman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DentalFest is a free one-day TUSDM special event in which student teams compete in fun dental-related challenges for great prizes.
- DMD and IS students: form teams of 4 and sign up using the following link:https://tinyurl.com/DentalFestSignUp
- Postdoctoral students: form teams of 3 and sign up using the following link:https://tinyurl.com/DentalFestPGSignUp
- D23 students are welcome to sign up: DentalFest is a great way to meet your classmates as well as students from different years!
- There is a limit of 18 total teams, and sign-ups are “first come, first served.” Teams that sign up are committing to attend the entire event.
- Free breakfast and lunch will be provided courtesy of Student Affairs.
- This event sponsored by the Alumni Association.