July 17th–August 14th
every Wednesday at 6PM
The Viva el Latin Quarter summer series kicks off exactly one month from today! Experience Boston’s Latin Quarter and help keep the culture of the neighborhood alive. Starting on July 17th, join every Wednesday at 6PM on the Blessed Sacrament Church Plaza for FREE community events. All events are family-friendly and will offer FREE J.P. Licks ice cream!
Upcoming Viva el Latin Quarter events include:
- Wednesday, July 17th: Salsa Concert with 3nity
- Wednesday, July 24th: Neighborhood Table with Coco Verde Vegan
- *Thursday, July 25th: Tito Puente Concert—coproduced by Berklee, City of Boston Parks and Recreation Department, and IBA Boston.
- Wednesday, July 31st: Feel the Rhythm with artist Chanel Thervil
- Wednesday, August 7th: Rio (G) Movie Night
- Wednesday, August 14th: JEA Pa’ la Calle